- I was actually really pumped for class today, but alas, I got there 7 days early.
- I can’t believe I’m going into my fourth year?! My secondary education experience has been the sloppiest patchwork of uncertainty, but that’s life I guess
- So anyway I went to pilates instead
- My best friend at the gym is a middle aged man named John and we chat about schooling and pilates
- I’m really over summer now. Can we fast foward to Fall??
- AMERICAN HORROR STORY FREAKSHOW is out in a month
- Halloween is coming
- I am going to LA in October!!!!
- I really want to go see Twenty One Pilots in NYC at the end of the month
- BOOTS AND SWEATERS
- SIMS 4 came out. Irrelevant (but I’m secretly excited).
- This is gonna be a boring week. Butttt the Toronto film fest is starting this weekend which is the most action this city sees, and I’m mad excited. Remember last year when I met Liam Hemsworth?!? I plan to top that.
Music and anthropology :)
Ah OH shit sorry! It sent, it just got mixed up in my other messages. Now I get it! Anyway. I see I see. When I feel sick, my cravings are really random and inconsistent as it usually changes depending on the illness. But usually I eat toast with cream cheese, crackers (usually just dry bready things). Soup is always good. You could try protein bars or ice cream too. The queasiness is sometimes a symptom of hunger. Sometimes I think I’m too nauseous to eat, but then I eat and I feel way better. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! :)