Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love (via observando)
Thank you so much! I’m loving the sporty-chic look involving athletic leggings and sneakers and then throwing on a leather jacket and aviators to spice it up. Then I can get away with going from gym to social activities without looking like a slob. I like all black everything. I like high ponytails. I like nude shoes. I like leather + light wash denim. I like tye dye halter tops (I tried one on today it was cool). I like backpacks. White nail polish. I like really basic stuff, clean lines, neutral colours, which seems to be all the rage now with this normcore trend.
The concert was stupendous and hips are anything but horrendous, please believe me and your life will be tremendous. When you look in the mirror, and you expect to see skinny mini runway model hips, then you’ll end up feeling like your body is wrong. Expect to see YOUR hips. There is no ‘looking wrong’ if you look the way YOU are supposed to look. You’re the only person in the world with your hips and you better start loving them and shaking them and moving them around because that’s what their main purpose is. HIP HIP HOORAY. (Sorry I’m so tired).
— D.H. Lawrence (via purplebuddhaproject)
- Pilates this morning had to be moved to the hot yoga studio due to construction. Unintentional hot pilates - do not recommend. It was death.
- I was walking down Queen st and this girl ran up to me, put her arm around me and creepily said ‘heyy’
- Bought some new Levi shorts to accommodate butt :)
- INGRID concert tonight w my sister
- Gonna go to dinner first though so buhbye